I think you all know how much I love a good eyeshadow palette, especially one that can go from subtle to smoky in no time flat. Well, to kick our new year off right, Tarte has launched a dream of a palette in its new Tartelette In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette ($45).
What: An eyeshadow palette with 12 brand new Tarte shades, with a variety of matte and luster finishes, including Charmer (off white), Jetsetter (warm taupe), Rocker (shimmering taupe), Smokeshow (black brown), Flower Child (peachy nude), Smarty Pants (tan), Firecracker (bronze copper), Activist (dark brown), Funny Girl (champagne), Sweetheart (peach), Rebel (chestnut brown) and Leader (aubergine). All of this variety means we’ll have a slew of looks to choose from in 2016!
How to apply:
- Sweep Jetsetter all over the eye.
- Add Rocker upward into the crease.
- Blend Activist and Smokeshow on the outer corners.
- Use Smokeshow to line the upper lashline. For added drama, you can also smudge this shade along the lower lashline, as well.
- Finish by highlighting the inner corners with Funny Girl, and then apply 2 coats of your favorite mascara.
Moll’s Bag of Tricks: To intensify any shadow shade, wet your eyeshadow brush before dipping into shadow, thus creating a creamy, richer, more intense shade.